Wednesday, January 27, 2010

For Myself


Tonight, I’m doing something for myself.  That’s right, I’m being selfish,  At least by my standards.

 

Today was a great day, really good, everything kind of went right,  this is an extreme rarity for me.   I ended up going to be early, and actually sleeping, soundly for several hours.   but I woke up at about 1:00 AM completely rested.

 

Wide awake and in a good mood, I queued up some Creed & Whitesnake .   Now I’m just going to chill for a while,  I’m not going to fret, or worry, or think about he shit tomorrow, I‘m going to regress to the mind set of a teenager, and tell the whole world to go to hell for just a few hours and just let me be. 

And for once, I think I can pull that off, and better yet, not feel guilty about it.

 

Big GrinHuzzah smile_teeth